Tortle Ninja Development Update | Sprint 24
Here’s to the recent Tortle Ninja Development Update! Our team just completed Sprint 24 🎉
- After months of work we finally finished the Execution Engine, now we can execute recipes on the Fantom testnet: Add funds, Swap, Combo Triggers, and Liquidate works already. Also, you can now create limits and stop-loss orders based on Chainlink price feeds.
- Additionally, we have just corrected several bugs.
And, that’s not all 😎
Another thing is we started Sprint 25, Tortle is almost ready! So, what’s the next?
- Creating a subgraph for the testnet, so we can actually farm on it.
- Create the multi-call execution contract, with this, transactions will be cheaper to do.
- A lot of bugs correction.
- Showing active and liquidated recipes: Creating and showing a log on all operations.
That's for now guys, much love.
— Tortle Development Team 💜
About Tortle Ninja
Tortle Ninja is a no-code decentralized financial tool that was built to enable retail investors, fintech, and crypto enthusiasts to create combined DeFi strategies.
Tortle users can create combinations of DeFi operations by linking the nodes and defining a strategy. You can split, create a limit, stop-loss orders, and even more complex strategies. Tortle will validate the operation results and the composition of the operation if it is valid or invalid.