Tortle Ninja Development Update | Sprint 47, 48 and 49
Here we go again! 48 sprints and counting🔥
The last sprint has been mostly entirely dedicated to debugging our ever-growing Dapp. The good news is that our competitors will have a difficult time copying us, and the bad news is that the debugging is exhausting for the development team.
So, what exciting things have we accomplished thus far? Let's dive into it.
- We continue working on our mobile version, hoping to have it very soon.
- A new front-end. We have deployed a revamped front-end with Featured and Trending recipes, as well as tutorials.
- To help our users understand why it is necessary to edit or trigger the combo triggers on their own, we have added a motivation for the combo triggers.
- Following our first users’ feedback regarding the fees, We have changed the fees to 0,5% upfront and 5% of performance fee.
- WalletConnect is fully integrated. We are compatible with most mobile wallets (Bitget, Zerion, TrustWallet, etc.).
- In order to let users know how some operations are progressing, we are developing an advanced execution control layer. Additionally, when retrying big transaction we are divide them into various to avoid failing on recipes on huge ones.
- We are working on a new combo trigger: Profit/Losses.
- We revamped public recipes. Now, cloning a recipe is much easier in terms of clicks, as combo trigger conditions are now copied. We also added the motivation feature.
And that’s it, see you on the next update! 🤗
About Tortle Ninja
Tortle Ninja is a no-code decentralized financial tool built to enable retail investors, fintech, and crypto enthusiasts to create combined DeFi strategies.
Tortle users can create combinations of DeFi operations by linking the nodes and defining a strategy. You can split, create a limit, stop-loss orders, and even more complex strategies.
Website | Twitter | Announcements| Discord | TG | Medium | Instagram