Tortle Ninja Development Update | Sprint 46 and 47
Tortle Ninja is back with the newest development update on everything that is going on the tech side! We continue to work hard on fixing some bugs and making new features and integrations. We hope that our community will benefit from them soon!
Let’s go ahead and see the full update. Read on! 💜
The Tortle Mobile version is getting closer as we work on it. Tortle Ninja will eventually be with you at all times, ready to check your recipe status on your Android or iOS device whenever and wherever you want. 📲
- We have integrated WalletConnect as part of the Tortle Ninja mobile iteration, so users from different wallets can make use of it. 🥳
- We have created a new layer of error boundaries, in case the RPC only works partially or doesn’t work at all. We will just limit the problem that it generates by showing as much data as possible.
- We are also improving Tortle’s social share button; right now, users can see more info about the recipe, its APR, and some other important info.
- We also made the Dapp more resilient to RPC errors; now our logs work better.
- We refined the DCA Combo triggers; now they work better and have better logs.
- As we continue working on our next iteration, we have been fixing lots of issues related to the integrations with Beethoven X and Yearn.
Heading to Sprint 47…🛫
We called this sprint Re/Base.
- Continuing the work on Tortle Ninja mobile.
- We continue testing extensively our new version; more than 200 liquidity pools and vaults will be added to the new iteration, and we are testing all of them on execution, logs, and withdrawals.
- We are also improving the mechanics of all Yearn vaults, execution, logs and withdrawals. Now you can calculate how much you are earning on any vault.
- We are also improving our withdrawal mechanism, making it safer. As we advance in the beta, new corner cases appear, so we decided to revamp the withdrawal mechanics.
- Following our community’s advice, we have changed the fee structure. Now we only charge 0.5 percent upfront and a 5% performance fee at withdrawal, so our users can receive the most of the yield.
- We continue fixing small bugs as they appear.
And that’s it for now, stay tuned for the next Dev Update Ninjas! 💜
About Tortle Ninja
Tortle Ninja is a no-code decentralized financial tool built to enable retail investors, fintech, and crypto enthusiasts to create combined DeFi strategies.
Tortle users can create combinations of DeFi operations by linking the nodes and defining a strategy. You can split, create limit stop-loss orders, and even more complex strategies.
Website | Twitter | Announcements| Discord | TG | Medium | Instagram