October is about to end! 🍁 We have been busy working with new special features and some bug corrections 👀
Sprint 40 is complete! With this sprint, we have corrected some bugs and refactored things but in a more detailed way.
🛒 This update contains new features too!
We finished the APR implementation on the platform. The recipes have the KPI implemented. By this, you can now instantly see the performance of each recipe. Isn’t amazing?
This feature will allow you to see, at a macro and micro level how your strategy is working, if one part is great and another is not that good you can just stop some streams and put your money to work somewhere else.
😃 What’s more?
- We have implemented the logic to farm on MasterChef V3, tokens like DEUS can be autocompounded.
- We defined “Error Boundaries”, now if we fail to collect some data or some component the application doesn’t get totally affected.
- We added the Terms and Conditions to the website and some extra info on certain parts of the platform.
- We refactored the farm's log to have better performance
- We continue the integration with Balancer.
- We redesigned some parts of the landing page.
🐞 Bug corrections
We have spent most of the time correcting some bugs on this sprint, and so far we…
- Reviewed and corrected outcomes on farms.
- Corrected some farms that are not working properly.
- Corrected a bug when we erase an LP node.
- Refined the rules to auto compounding.
- Corrected some errors on Aborted Recipes.
After finishing Sprint 40, we are now working with Sprint 41, as always it will be done in about 2 weeks
🛒 What we wanted to add as new features…
- We are starting with nested strategies, so for some protocols we just have to do the front end, connecting our contracts with them effortlessly.
- We are revamping our Combo Triggers, adding more types: Price Feeds, APR Based, Time Based, and manual executions.
- We are revamping our contracts to make some of them pausable and more modular, so we can escalate better.
- We are doing the social sentiment Combo Trigger, soon you will be able to move a recipe in case the Twitter sentiment and volume change. Have you seen this before?
- We are starting the integration with Yearn, as soon as we finish, we can list most contracts by only changing the front end.
🐞 And also correcting certain more bugs:
- Some errors on the log after splits.
- Some errors when 2 streams of FTM.
- Some errors in aborted recipes.
And that’s it, friend, remember to join our Beta now!
About Tortle Ninja
Tortle Ninja is a no-code decentralized financial tool built to enable retail investors, fintech, and crypto enthusiasts to create combined DeFi strategies.
Tortle users can create combinations of DeFi operations by linking the nodes and defining a strategy. You can split, create a limit, stop-loss orders, and even more complex strategies.