Tortle Ninja Development Update | Sprint 38 and 39
What a sprint! Currently, the whole team is on debug mode. 👷♂️
We have polished all the details so our dear users can have the best experience ever!
In this sprint, we have delayed adding features till we fix all the bugs.
🐞 Corrected bugs:
- The execution engine has been revamped in different ways, now 100% of recipes are executed. We have faced problems with a bunch of different caustics on Tortle, but all is solved when it comes to execution.
- We revamped our vaults, auto compound works better with MasterChef V2 and Spooky Swap new contracts. Now, they share certain boo at deposit and withdraw.
- We also revamped our routers as some tokens, that have ETH as their main pair were not working well, now our meta-router is much smarter.
- We just updated all front end to React18, add a Linter, and corrected most of the Linter warnings.
- We just corrected a bug that made some big/small numbers be displayed correctly.
- We just corrected a bug in our filter and search functions on Pools.
- We just check all APRs on LPs and Farms
- We now list all LPs on Spooky Swap that have more than 1k liquidity, and are whitelisted by us, so we can mix the correct contract and the correct Ticker, so scam coins cannot be used.
- We also recalculate all APRs on farms to get more updated data.
Rolled out more features! What’s new?
✔️ We are improving the abort and cancel function, with new bars and direct access to the transactions.
✔️ We are creating a periodic auto-compound.
How do auto compounders work on Tortle Ninja?
As of now, we auto compound all the vaults every time a user deposits funds to save gas but also we will auto compound the benefits at least every 24 hours.
✔️ We will show the liquidated recipes in the order they were liquidated.
✔️ We will finish calculating the total APRs on a recipe.
✔️ We are upgrading the notification system so you can see all transactions when creating manual executions, abort, and cancels, so you can see the state of the tx.
🔧 Fixing some more bugs…
- There is a small problem with the logs, the zeros and commas, just on a few recipes.
- There is still a small number of combo triggers that fail related to gas conditions, we are investigating it.
- There is a small bug when you use an LP after a farm.
- There is a small bug when using spooky to fetch APRs
🛒 More New Features/Roadmap
We are doing the first steps on some new and exciting features, these are just on paper, to be developed soon!
This new type of SWAP splits the total swap over a given time based on hours. At the UI level we will have to choose:
- The output token
- The time period in hours or days
- Another option is the Price Bounds, these price bounds mark maximums and minimums, where in the purchase cycle this user skips if the price fluctuates too much
Combo triggers on LP
APRs on LPs fluctuate even more than farms, and at this moment, it can be so interesting, we will add a new combo trigger that will help users liquidity to jump to a better LP if we find a better opportunity.
APRs on LPs are like waves created by volume and low liquidity. With this method you can't go to the beginning of the weave, which normally happens in 12/48h. Being able to quickly add and remove liquidity where it's needed the most is something we really want to make, so we will work on this.
About Tortle Ninja
Tortle Ninja is a no-code decentralized financial tool built to enable retail investors, fintech, and crypto enthusiasts to create combined DeFi strategies.
Tortle users can create combinations of DeFi operations by linking the nodes and defining a strategy. You can split, create a limit, stop-loss orders, and even more complex strategies.