The summer just waves goodbye, but the work continues as we are constantly immersed, preparing for something big!
This sprint has been focused on removing bugs and launching the mainnet version. Since then, we have been finding and fixing bugs, the majority of them related to moving from testnet to mainnet.
Since there are so many pools, we've simply created a smart router to go to the best one, avoiding scams and low liquidity pools to obtain the best prices.
We have also…
- Fixed the Funds recovery when a recipe fails.
- Hide the LPs with less than $1K.
- Adapting to new farms that give more than one kind of token, so new MasterChef Farms can work on Tortle Ninja.
- Corrected some failures when calculating LP value.
For now, we are the only integrated solution that gives you the current APR on any LP and how much it is valued now. Tortle Ninja users can see what they deposited and what they have now.
At once, when you finish providing liquidity, we show how much $ the user has earned.
Currently, we show correctly all LPs on Spooky Swap, with their current APR, volume, and liquidity…. (hiding recently created LPs and the ones that have less than $1K liquidity.)
Furthermore, recalculate the APR in a more updated way. We will use the same formula for the rest, creating 2 different KPIs.
Current APR and declared APR, with this, we want to normalize how APRs are calculated on different DEXs.
- We also implemented all the fee structure, about 1,5% of every tx now goes to 3 different streams, as described in the documentation:
- We corrected a bug on the execution layer, that prevented some recipes to execute.
- As more developers need to touch on the Front we just updated an old tool, our own LINTER, so now all frontend new additions pass a test.
Lint (software) - Wikipedia
Lint, or a linter, is a static code analysis tool used to flag programming errors, bugs, stylistic errors, and…
- We also upgraded and made a new test on some contracts.
This sprint is a little messy, with bugs inside bugs. Anyhow, all this chaos is controlled, this is about prioritizing EXECUTION AND LOGS
We are working on:
- Making heavy testing, about 300 recipes by week, so we can try all options, combinations
- Updating the diagram library: Tortle UI was recently updated to React v18, and we are updating all affected systems, with that change we will be able to be stuck to the latest ReactJS version.
- We are revamping part of our execution engine, to accept bigger recipes.
- The integration with Masterchef V3: So our logs can receive correctly the data from the new reward tokens.
- We are revamping our auto compound system.
- We are also revamping all our signal systems when a recipe changes its state, as the product has grown a lot a new, more scalable system, is needed.
- A bug on the Split node log, that causes incorrect values on the recipe.
- Some recipes don't work properly.
- We also hired a tester to try all LPs and farms on Spooky, and detect any problems if that's so.
About Tortle Ninja
Tortle Ninja is a no-code decentralized financial tool built to enable retail investors, fintech, and crypto enthusiasts to create combined DeFi strategies.
Tortle users can create combinations of DeFi operations by linking the nodes and defining a strategy. You can split, create a limit, stop-loss orders, and even more complex strategies.