Tortle Ninja Development Update | Sprint 34 & 35
The work continues! 💪 This week we finished the last sprint and started a new one. Check it out 👇
This sprint has been focused on continuing the mainnet integration:
- Maximizing compatibility with MasterChef V1 and MasterChef V2.
- We are also changing some contracts so we can work with multiple DEXs at a time (we can start a recipe on one and farm in another by example).
- We have been working on the fees, the feature is almost finished.
- We are also finished creating all servers and security infrastructure to be ready for the mainnet.
📝 Additionally, we have some new features:
- Now connecting nodes is easier because of magnetized nodes.
- There are some improvements on the UX. Now, every stream of the coin has different colors, as well as arrows, so big recipes are easier to understand.
- Now, any combo trigger can be manually executed, and we improved the experience while doing so all is updated in a really fast way
- We just added a progress bar to the recipe execution screen, in case the network or the API doesn't go too fast the user can be some processes are happening.
- We just added a new design to the APR results, as any user might see with Tortle you now can see how all streams of a recipe have been working.
🐞 We also corrected several bugs:
- Now a user receives always FTM instead of WFTM.
- We corrected a bug that crashed the app when you view the details on “Send to wallet node”.
- We also limited the extension of the long description to 512 characters.
- We corrected a bug with Spookyswap farms, regarding syncing with node
- We corrected a bug with big quantities of FTM (more than 10K, which made the recipe fail).
We also started Sprint 35 and this sprint includes:
- Finish to prepare all for production, at this point we only need to prepare a couple of scripts to do deploys automatically.
- We are preparing the APR screen front-end.
- We are finalizing the Masterchef V2 integration (so we can use the new Spooky farms V2).
- We are adding all new APR calculus to all screens and logs.
- We are refactoring the farm screen, adding a risk factor.
- We continue working on the fee structure.
- We are making translation updates in the Chinese and Vietnamese versions of Tortle Ninja.
And that’s it friends :)
About Tortle Ninja
Tortle Ninja is a no-code decentralized financial tool built to enable retail investors, fintech, and crypto enthusiasts to create combined DeFi strategies.
Tortle users can create combinations of DeFi operations by linking the nodes and defining a strategy. You can split, create a limit, stop-loss orders, and even more complex strategies. Tortle will validate the operation results and the composition of the operation if it is valid or invalid.