Tortle Ninja Development Update | Sprint 33
What a month! Isn’t it? 🥲 After all, we are doing what we are supposed to do, BUIDL 🛠
On Sprint 33 our developers have been working on…
- First Audit📈 We passed it! and we are going to publish it soon.
- Deploying all contracts on the mainnet 💻 We just deployed all contracts on the Mainnet, and we are testing them now.
- Integrations 📌 We completed Spooky Swap and ChainLink on Mainnet (with all assets supported on $FTM).
- Production infrastructure 🚨 All our production infrastructure is being deployed with increased security.
Not only that, but we also added some new features:
- Calculate the APR on any recipe 🧮 OMG! Have you seen anything like that? I bet you haven't 🙃 LOL. This is prime on #DeFi.
- Manual execution of Combo Triggers 👌 A user can execute a recipe manually in case they want.
- When a farm is whitelisted on Tortle, we will automatically create a Vault for it, so we can auto-compound it in less than 24h 🔒
- Featured farms have been added ⚡️
Several bugs from the beta test have also been fixed:
- A complicated bug in the recipe validation process has been repaired.
- The navigation block has been upgraded, and now works better.
- Several small visual bugs.
Soon on Sprint 34
In this sprint, we will focus on different points — hopefully — finish all mainnet integration, and continue with the notes on the audit.
✅ Additional features:
- Manual execution UX will be improved.
- Integration with our second partner will start. Guess who?
- The first risk assessment will be added to pools. If they don't reach a certain level of stability or liquidity will be marked as risky.
- APY/APR for an entire recipe feature will be finished.
- The Dapp will be available in multiple languages.
- The fees structure will be added to the app.
- Automatic vaults: if a new farm is listed, a vault will be automatically deployed.
🐞 Bugs fixing:
- Complicated bug related to the validation: We are still working on this one certain user is having.
- Some recipes aren’t executed correctly due to the max price on gas spent. We are also working on it.
About Tortle Ninja
Tortle Ninja is a no-code decentralized financial tool built to enable retail investors, fintech, and crypto enthusiasts to create combined DeFi strategies.
Tortle users can create combinations of DeFi operations by linking the nodes and defining a strategy. You can split, create a limit, stop-loss orders, and even more complex strategies. Tortle will validate the operation results and the composition of the operation if it is valid or invalid.