Tortle Ninja Development Update | Sprint 32
Our first sprint after launching our beta test is full of new features
Hello Ninjas! As planned, we finished our Sprint number 32 💪
In this sprint, thanks to the help of our dear Beta Testers, we have been able to improve some features and fix some reported bugs.
Now, you can see all prices of an asset when setting up a Combo Trigger.
- You can find the APRs of an entire recipe, when you are executing it and when it's finished.
- The execution process is more simple and visually pleasant, now when a recipe is being processed, composed, and send to the blockchain you will see a progress bar, so waiting times will be easier to understand.
- ️ Now the public recipes are paginated, with an infinite scroll, and have much better loading times.
- The UI is more consistent, all alerts are modals before updating and recipe.
- We have prevented the user to abandon the recipe when it's not fully executed.
- Also, we updated some internal libraries, so the default price of gas is updated.
- Some Testnet broken tokens(BOO, PAINT, and SPA) now work well.
- All ERC20 tokens will work better now, as we fixed a HUGE bug about decimals
- Some extra minor bugs.
We also started Sprint 33. We are doing some nice stuff here.
This sprint is less focused on community and more on some developments we are doing to reach Mainnet soon (spoiler: it’s more closed than you think 😏)
New features for Sprint 33
- Internationalization, to Chinese, Vietnamese and Spanish.
- Combo trigger can be triggered manually when creating a recipe or during its execution.
- Legal terms will be posted.
- We will create all fees structure.
- Minor bugs fixing.
- We will finish our first blockchain security audit.
About Tortle Ninja
Tortle Ninja is a no-code decentralized financial tool built to enable retail investors, fintech, and crypto enthusiasts to create combined DeFi strategies.
Tortle users can create combinations of DeFi operations by linking the nodes and defining a strategy. You can split, create a limit, stop-loss orders, and even more complex strategies. Tortle will validate the operation results and the composition of the operation if it is valid or invalid.