Tortle Ninja Development Update | Sprint 28
Another day to bring good news: we have just finished the product! 🎉
Today is not just Monday, it is transformation Monday! This means we finished Sprint 28 and by one part we finished the product!!! 😻
On the other side, small features are unfolding, and the product is still not ready to beta test — but will be really soon 😎 —. We have worked hard on creating a huge set of unitary tests for all SMs.
On this sprint, we have done:
- Farming and LPs are done, with an autocompounder on farms.
- ChainLink integration is fully done, with all pairs on the testnet.
- Public recipes are now upgraded and are more useful.
- All recipes allow long and short descriptions, as well as emojis and authors.
- Created a new category: Failed recipes, after 5 tries in 5 min to launch the recipe our execution engine labels it as failed, there the user can cancel it, edit it or retry it.
- Almost finished the wallets and all SMs regarding the token, vesting….
We started sprint 29: we are debugging, even if with good test coverage, the app needs some debugging, also some metrics regarding farms are still not done (total assets earned and current APY), we are currently working on them 🏗
Also, new cases appear as we got close to the end of the product, so the team will be busy the next few days.
Hang on and stay up-to-date! 😎
About Tortle Ninja
Tortle Ninja is a no-code decentralized financial tool that was built to enable retail investors, fintech, and crypto enthusiasts to create combined DeFi strategies.
Tortle users can create combinations of DeFi operations by linking the nodes and defining a strategy. You can split, create a limit, stop-loss orders, and even more complex strategies. Tortle will validate the operation results and the composition of the operation if it is valid or invalid.