Tortle Ninja Development Update | 42 & 43
What a month November has been! 😍 Integrations, partnerships, new features, and bug fixes, we’ve done it all 🤯
The end of Sprint 41
We focused on finishing fixing all the bugs in the beta, most of them were small but now there is no trace of them.
New Features ⚡
- We have started with Nested strategies. We just have to do the front end with other protocols, connecting our contracts with them effortlessly.
- New and improved combo triggers! Price Fees, APR Based, Time Based, and Manual execution.
- We have started revamping our contracts to make some of them pausable and more modular aiming to escalate better in the future.
- We just started the social sentiment Combo trigger.
- Working on the integration with Yearn, as soon as we finish we will list most contracts by only changing the front-end.
Correcting some bugs 🧐
- Errors on the log after splits.
- Error when we have 2 streams of $FTM.
- Some others on aborted recipes.
- Bugs related to security and vector attacks from our internal audit.
Split 42 is live! 🎉
- Finalizing the details of the yearn integration, we will call them nested strategies! Thanks to the yearning guys and their good project it was very easy to integrate with them.
- We are also finishing Balancer integration. We already got swaps and splits using their latest version and we are working on their pools, hope to have it by next week. We just published the partnership with Beethoven x.
- Also, we have created a small version of 1 inch, which means if a token is on SpookySwap and Beets, we ask for 2 quotations where the best price wins.
- Finishing social signal combo triggers.
Some more updates! 👀
- Currently working on a version control where we can upgrade any of our contracts, pause the old ones and stop farms, swaps, or vaults if its need it. With it, we will have various versions of Tortle coexisting without losing users' funds.
- Working on new combo trigger, profit/losses. In case a stream starts losing more money than a percentage, we will make the strategy evolve.
- Correcting other small bugs.
About Tortle Ninja
Tortle Ninja is a no-code decentralized financial tool built to enable retail investors, fintech, and crypto enthusiasts to create combined DeFi strategies.
Tortle users can create combinations of DeFi operations by linking the nodes and defining a strategy. You can split, create a limit, stop-loss orders, and even more complex strategies.