We’ve got an interesting AMA session with FantomHub yesterday and we don’t want you to miss it! Take a peek👇
- What’s the CEO's background and the team working on Tortle Ninja?
- Is there any particular reason that your team chooses the name Tortle Ninja? Because when I saw the name for the first time, I thought this was a GameFi project.
- Security seems to be an important feature of any protocol. How do you guarantee to provide security to the users?
- The market currently has various protocols that combine farming and staking services, so what are your competitive advantages to attract users?
- How can nodes operate a wide range of cryptos, farms, oracles, and so on?
- As a start-up project, what are the most obstacles that your team has faced?
Part 2 (Questions with a total prize of 300$ in TORTLEs)
- How many recipes serve users?
Answered by Hải: Multiple
2. What does Tortle Ninja do?
Answered by @Andy: Combination of Multiple Functions
3. What is the first recipe?
Answered by @Hải: Bitcoin Savings Account
4. What is the time V1 of Tortle will be deployed?
Answered by @Moon: Q1 2022
5. What is the total reward of today’s AMA?
Answered by @Notreal: 300 $USDT
We’d like to thank all the participants! 👏
Play the recording and listen here. 🎧
Stay tuned to our upcoming events on our social channels 🤟
About Tortle Ninja
Tortle Ninja is a no-code decentralized financial tool that was built to enable retail investors, fintech, and crypto enthusiasts to create combined DeFi strategies.
Tortle users can create combinations of DeFi operations by linking the nodes and defining a strategy. You can split, create a limit, stop-loss orders, and even more complex strategies. Tortle will validate the operation results and the composition of the operation if it is valid or invalid.